Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Worthwhile Lessons

Lesson no. 1 Always know your teachers name.

At the first day of school, our new set of teachers was introduced. We had a lot of new teachers since five veteran teachers retired the previous school year. Okay, so when our Chemistry teacher introduced herself, I wrote down her name on the first page of my Chem notebook. [I wrote down what I thought I heard]

I kept on calling her the name I wrote down on my notebook since June. I called her by that name when I ask her questions, when I meet her around school campus or whenever I talk to her.

During exams, I write that name [which I thought was her name] on the teacher’s name section on our answer book. [we call it a blue book]

But a few hours ago, I made a startling discovery. That name is not her name. I added an A. Yes. I called my Chemistry teacher the wrong name for four months. What a smart move. Im so proud of myself.

No wonder she keeps on making parinig that someone massacres her name. Whenever she does that, Id suspect other people and think how clueless they are. Haha. So funny.

Lesson no. 2 Too much of something is very bad.

I ate five packs of cream-o today. And I dont feel too good. There is a story behind every pack of cream-o I eat. Here’s one.

My classmate found a fifty peso bill lying happily on the floor. It was as if the bill was wanting to be found. She told us and asked if someone lost that amount of money. Fortunately, no one said yes. Someone hungry suggested that we would buy the money our all time favorite cream-o. Without further ado, I found myself in our canteen excitedly buying 8 packs of cream-o.

After 3 minutes, all of the cream-o were history.
And 30 mintues later, someone said she lost fifty pesos. All of us were dead silent.

End of the story.

No comments: