Saturday, September 23, 2006

Absorbing the details
*reposted with corrections

I carefully examined my blog. Every inch I analyzed. I came up with my conclusion: it looks very banal. Very ordinary. And I do not like it. So I made a list of what I have to do to make it better.

On the layout
I am happy with my layout. Although its really simple, I still lurve it. It is original, unique and has a personal touch since I made it. I used to depend on www.blogskins.com for layouts. But I realized that there are also hundreds of bloggers using the same layout I use. How can one make an identity with that? So I decided to buy Adobe Photoshop and make a layout myself.

I have to make a few changes though.

1. Change my main picture. Im not going to totally change it. Ill just edit it a little and replace a picture.

2.Change my profile picture. I dont really look pretty in my current profile pic.Haha.

3.Organize my links. The links area is a total mess. I have to update it.

On the entries
Since February [I started blogging on February] I have made a total of 65 posts. I have read them and im not quite happy. They are all... rants.Well I know that a blog is a place for ranting but too much ranting is redundant. Makes you look like a complainer.Once in a while, the blogger should post something pleasing to the senses. So here is what ill do.

1.Every month, ill feature something I love at the moment. It could be a book, a movie, a band or even a brand of underwear.

2.Every month, ill post the lyrics of the song currently stuck on my head.

3.On the 30th of every month, ill post something about myself. A secret perhaps. Or anything you guys still don’t know about me. [its gonna be juicy]

4.Post more pictures. I really want to post so many pictures here but the problem is my internet connection is giving me a hard time. Its very slow. And I dont like to wait. So I guess if you want pictures just visit my multiply at the links area.

These are not promises. These things are subjects to change without prior notice. I may not be able to post them if I am really busy. But ill try my best to post them.

No comments: