Wednesday, September 06, 2006

:'C


Its sad. Really sad. I know you have probably heard the news. Well I read it at www.Yahoo.com two days ago. It may be late for me to dedicate a post for our wildlife warrior but i just have to. I grew up watching "Crocodile Hunter" in Discovery Channel. His Australian accent which i used to find funny and the way he wrestles with crocodiles like no other fascinated me as a little kid.

But now, as a teenager I appreciate him more than that. His dedication to saving and protecting the wildlife is a great influence in our society.

He is indeed a wildlife warrior.
Steve Irwin: The Crocodile Hunter



And i will always remember his word "Crikey" not just as an expression but as a reminder that we should all get involved in wildlife conservation.

Rest in Peace.

No comments: