Friday, September 29, 2006

OMG..like OMG

[Oh may gulay.. Grabe.. I almost had a nervous break down before posting this post. I signed in to blogger and when the page loaded to my dashboard, the blog displayed was different. It was an empty blog with no posts. My eyes grew wide. Questions rushed into my mind. Did someone hack my blog and deleted all my posts? I looked at the username area and it showed the username I typed while I signed in. It turned out, the username I typed in was different. I typed in my username in friendster. The blog displayed was actually the one I experimented.. Hahahahaha... What a fiasco.]

Wish Granted

My friends keep on bugging me that they dont have a single exposure here on my blog. So ladies and gents, I am granting your wish.

Below is probably our best group picture[well duh.I directed it.Bwahahaha] We were having our PE class at our football field. It was March of this year and the end of the school year was nearing.When it is almost end of the school year, we hardly have serious classes. Oftentimes, we just talk and bum around. So that was the situation that day. Our PE teacher was making chikka with our other classmates and my friends and I had nothing to do. But as we all know, if there is a camera phone lying around, there is always something to do. So I grabbed the phone of Sophie [the one with the pussycat] and told them to look up to the sky as if Prince William was there or whatever. But somehow, things messed up [some apparently did not follow my directions. Ahemm...] But im glad that this picture messed up because we all look happy and the picture does not look scripted..Haay.. just missing the good old days..






young Filipinos dreaming and aspiring together..from left--arah,brian,camille,jelyn,francis,ynah,luigi,moi,nadine and sophie.

BTW,

Woohooo!!!
I have finally replaced those boring smilies in my funky cbox. Those smilies were just lousy. Im sorry cbox.ws , but you have to know the truth. I suggest you make cuter and more lively smilies for your cboxes. I got my new smilies from http://www.bouncy-bubbles.net/ . [I love that website] Go ahead…post something on my cbox and use my smilies.

No comments: