Saturday, September 02, 2006

I did it.
*reposted with corrections

I came, I saw, I conquered. :D

Im really tired of typing the details here. It is a verrry long story.
Sorry.

But just to sum it all up, I had a great time.

I made friends with my fellow contestants. They are not as cooked as i thought they were. In fact, we were all half-cooked. It was our first time to compete in an inter-school competition.

The guests were really hmm... i cant find the right word. But the were like professional senior citizens wearing fancy Barongs and Americanas. Get the picture? And some were half-breeds. You know with American or Spanish or any other mixed nationality.

The place was nice. There were chairs and tables arranged in a manner like there was a press conference going on. And by the way, the place was freezing. The contestants were asked to sit beside the President [president of the Rotary Club International. They hosted the event.]
And i sat near the air condition. I was shaking. My lips were like shivering and i had to pretend i was okay, that i felt comfortable with the freaking temperature because i was sitted next to the president. My gaaash.

Anyway, our topic was all about the proposed of integration of sex educations in the high school curriculum.

I nailed it. Although i was pretty lost in my conclusion.

On the 30th of October, Im going to Ilo-Ilo for the District Level Competition.

So help me God.

No comments: