Monday, September 18, 2006

Today is a good day. [Actually, I think everyday is a good day. Its just a matter of perception.] I woke up in a positive mood. Maybe because I slept early last night.

Early in the morning, I saw that cute guy whom my friend Jelyn and I have been giggling about since Araw ng Wika. Haha. I dont know.....I havent had a crush for a looong time. Grades are on my mind 24/7. Sometimes I even think ill grow up as an old maid. Maybe its time for me to take a break and start drooling eh? [drooling? O.A]

Then I saw him again along the stairway...and again along the corridor. Haaayyy.... I think I saw him five times today. Jelyn and I were laughing our stomachs off.

The best part of this day is I acing our Math Seatwork. Okay not really acing. I got 5 mistakes. Hey! Thats a good thing because that seatwork was like murder. You know that feeling when your hands are sweaty, you heart is skipping a beat and you expect the worse? Well i felt that way. I expected I wont pass or id flunk it but tad-ah.... a miracle just happened. So cool.



Hah. I sound like a fat kid eating cake. Im just so happy. I guess im a nerd. Or a geek or whatever they call it. Grades make me happy. Grades grades. Thats just all I ask for. Good grades. Period.


But of course, I am kind of pissed off. Remember from my last post i told ya about this stupid guy sending me messages on friendster? Well he wont stop!!!
I told him to get a life but i guess he is just too stupid to do so. I forgive him for being like that. But i know he as at least a little bit of intellegence in his brain to stop pestering me right? [If he has a brain]

I also told him that one word is enough for a wise guy. Ooops, i forgot. He is the opposite of that. Man, im so mean. Im like this to stupid people who annoy me. Sorry for him.

Anyway, I am currently drinking grape juice. I am also searching for a meaningful 1-minute speech for Technical English on Wednesday. Oh, and i have a Geometry quiz and a Chemistry test tomorrow. How nice.


ps.
i thinking i'll loose my voice tomorrow.
oh no!!!

No comments: