Thursday, September 07, 2006

Whats going on?

Funny. Our 60th University week started four days ago and tomorrow will be the last day and I have not even mentioned a single word about it here. Well there is not much to blog about u-week. Its simply a week long celebration [or almost a week] of the anniversary of our school. Classes our suspended and students our allowed to wear civilian clothes. For me, U-week is a fashion show. There are booths and kiosks.You know, street food like fishball and hotcakes.

Anyway it means UNO-R is 60 years old. Hmm... growing old eh?

This year's u-week is a total boo!!
5 letters

b.o.r.i.n.g

*yawn* I just love it because theres no class and we can just sit back and socialize.

Oooh... before i forget I am going to be a contestant of another Impromptu Speaking Contest. Yes. Youve heard it right. I am.Again.

How ironic.

Its for the Literary-Musical Contest. Its the an annual competition participated by hs students in our high school. So i am the representative of the Third year together with my dearest friend Nadine.

And now i have to win this and beat the fourth years because I won in the VOY Impromptu Speakig Contest.

stupid..isnt it?

Pressure..pressure.. Dang, i hate that word. 8-l

And another thing, someone i call "Mr. M" is pissing me off.

No comments: