Friday, September 15, 2006

Im thinking of change. Perhaps a change of url. Im tired of frolic-chick. Its too... shallow. It means nothing. I dont know what was i thinking when i decided to use it. Well at first my url was pinkeroo.blogspot.com. But i googled it and someone from www.xanga.com is using it. So then I changed it to my current url.

I want my url to be original and meaningful. I have thought of something already.

parachute-hours.blogspot.com

What do you think?

Parachutes are used by skydivers when they are nearing land. They are considered lifesavers. Like me, i need a parachute when i am falling from the downfalls of life. I need a parachute that shall land me to somewhere safe and peaceful, home.
Parachutes are also brought by or affected by the direction of the wind. I am a parachute. Im just flowing wherever life takes me. I am still confused and uncertain of where i want to go.

An hour is 6o minutes long. I live my life in hours. 24 hours a day.

Im going to change it. Ill just announce when.

No comments: