Saturday, September 23, 2006

How sad, how sad

Last night, my phone was unli and it will expire also at 11 today. Im not really a text addict kind of person [it was my first time na magpaunli since summer] but I was really happy at the thought if texting all day [it is a good exercise for my fat thumb]. My battery was low but I didnt bother to charge since I had the whole day today to charge. I was also planning to websurf and be a blogfreak today. So as you can see, I carefully planned out what I will do on Saturday.

But when I woke up this morning, it was *drumroll* freakin blackout. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs [but I didnt since I will report the Gettysburg Address on Monday].

I saw my phone and decided to make the best out of this mess and just text. I was able to send a message or two but after a few minutes * drumroll * my battery was dead. I slumped myself on my bed and threw my pillows here and there [as if I was having a pillow fight with myself]. I was angry, thinking how exceptionally sad my life is.

Turns out, some electricians were fixing a busted electric wire or something and it affected our neighborhood. They said the lights will be back at 5 [!!!!] .

So the whole morning, I was alone in our house with no electricity, an unlimited cellphone with an empty battery and a fridge full of leftovers.

How lucky I am.

Okay okay. Enough of the sarcasm. Im done with that.
Ill post another entry after this one.
Peace.

No comments: