Saturday, September 09, 2006

What was I thinking?

I woke up with a sore throat, an unusual harsh voice and with a restless body.

Im sick. Both physically and emotionally. Oh and yeah... Im about to be sick mentally too. I dont want to publicize what i did and what happened here. Its too sad.

Basta.... I disappointed so many people.

Im tired. I just want to sleep until i recover from the humiliation. Which probably would take forever. Why? Simply because i dwell in the past. Haayy... charing

Anyway, our Student Government organized this big event yesterday. We call it the "After 7". A night of disco and dancing as different bands both from our school and from outside our school showcase their talents.. [I sound like an advertisement.]

So there... we danced all night long. Well not really all night long. I went home early. My head felt like it was spinning and i felt sick. I wasnt enjoying. [Hah. Now i sound like a total killjoy..]

The bands were…hmmm… never mind. Ill keep it to myself.

Well well well… U-week is over. It passed in a snap of a finger. Like what I have said, this u-week is not that amazing. Im not impressed.

Whatever.

Im just tired.

(-_-)

No comments: