Friday, September 15, 2006

Bittersweet

Our report card were given out on Tuesday. Yes. I am quite happy with my class rank. Okaaay... I am overwhelmed.Just imagine how i worked to pull my rank from 20.5 to 4.5.

I am a living proof that if you put your heart to what you want to achieve, nothing is impossible. When i received my report card, i was at first hesitant to look at it. I was scared that maybe i would be disappointed. But i pulled myself together and looked.

I jumped for joy. Literally. Then i gave out a slight mini scream and looked at the thing again. Just to make sure that i dont make a fool out of myself.

How nice. That was a moment of superb happiness.

But now that everything has sunk in, the happiness is somewhat no longer there. Its replaced with paranoia and uncertainty.

Now i have to maintain my rank. And i have a bad history regarding this. Im not consistent. I am just not.These past few days were weird. I am acting weird. Its like i am pressuring myself to always get the perfect score. And so, i end up not getting it. Crazy me.

Last night, i made a realization. I shouldn't count how many mistakes i have but instead, count the number of correct answers God has given me.

Its also very true in life. I always think about the things i do wrong and my problems. Well yeah... I am thankful of the good things but not from the heart. And this should not go on.

I know. I take everything seriously.

Moral Lesson: Dont do what this blogger does. Carrying a heavy heart.

I really need to lighten up.!!!!

No comments: