Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Club-bing

First things first.. BELATED HAFI BIRTHDAY MOTHAH... I am wishing that you minimize your screaming sessions because ya'll know it's not nice.. Hehehe :D Have a longer life.. <3

Today was a open house thingy for the different clubs in our school. The clubs will be more active this year because we are applying for PAASCU. Okay.. enough with the school lingo. So I joined as much clubs as possible. Well.. of course.. to have more points and extra-curricular activities :p I joined four clubs.

*The Lector's Guild - Lectors during mass.. obviously
*Speech and Dramatics - Since I wasn't qualified for our school paper, I am convinced that I am a better speaker than a writer.
*Designer's Club - Im not quite sure why I joined. Im not even good at drawing. But.. I love Art and I sort of have a creative mind so I guess those are the reasons why I applied.
*Student's Assembly Organization - I decided to run as the secretary of the third year class organization. I was having second thoughts of joining since I lost in the previous year.. but heck, I will give it a try.. again.

I hope I will be able to manage my time wisely. I just hope so. Anyway, my last post was so ironic. I want to delete it but it was a good post I guess. Lets just pretend nothing happened. Okay?

And btw, never mind the-judge-my-talent-through-my-posts thing. Its pure crap.

No comments: