Thursday, June 01, 2006

Cut Throat

Surprise,surprise I have a new haircut. But why surprise? Because to those who are clueless, I am a bit scared of haircuts. As much as possible I run away from those nasty scissors. Well, I have been pretty successful in doing so since the last time I hade a haircut was a year and 5 months ago. But everything changed yesterday. I faced it.

The reason behind all these is because of my mother. She always supervises my haircut. You know, telling the hairstylist to make it really short and blah blah blah. So.. I end up in total humiliation. I mean a haircut can change your life. Agree? If you don't, just imagine yourself bald. How would you feel? Hair is indeed our crowning glory.

Anyway, sitting there in front of a mirror watching a person cutting your hair was scarry. Really.
It is for me. I could see the hairstylist cutting big chunks of hair. My heart literally skipped a beat. Half way through the whole process, I felt relaxed and thought that everything will turn out right. But then, the antagonist (my mother) called the salon and told the hairstylist to make it really short. Oh my gosh. I was shaking. Its a good thing the hairstylist is not obedient. Haha.

In the end I have a well... an okay haircut. Not a favorite but its good.



ps. Well, as you actually see... I haven't changed my skin yet. It is just that Im encountering a lot of problems regarding the new skin. Shit. F*ck.

oops..sorry 'bout that. Tootles.

No comments: