Sunday, June 04, 2006

Don't say Goodbye. Say Goodnight.

Currently listening:
Island in the Sun by Weezer


Today I'll be saying goodbye to my sisters. Specifically Angela and Abby. They'll be leaving tomorrow for Manila en route UP Diliman. I know, It's depressing. But I'm used to it. Used to people leaving me. :'C I'm only joking. The next time we'll see each other will be 138 days from now. Yeah.. I counted it. Well... from four we are now down to two. Andrea and moi are the only ones left here. The house is getting emptier and emptier year by year. Which means more chores for the two of us. Dang. I so want to be in college right now. Have freedom and blah blah.

Anyway, as ya'll notice I changed my effin layout. Finally. I was getting tired of pink. At first I encountered lots of problems with the layout I chose. But my magical powers sorted them out. I know it seems like it's not me but I totally like it. Simple yet Classy. Plus there are no individual links. I used to like those links for the blog item, profile, and archive but the direction of the wind changed and I dislike them now.

Currently listening:
Hips Dont lie by Shakira


Wait, I also have to say goodbye to the PBB Teen housemates. Todays their "fairytale ending" as they call it. Well goodbye folks. Ciao. I will type more later. Promise!

No comments: