Wednesday, June 14, 2006

First Day Fuck

Okay, okay.. I know I shouldn't be blogging right now because school started and I should be serious but heck.. whatever. All we did today was clean our very clean and dust-free classroom and meet the same shizzy faces all over again. There are ALOT of changes. ALOT. Our subject periods will last for 1 freaking hour. 1 hour!! My Gash! I could barely last a 40 minute class and now... haay. Our classroom location also changed. We are now on the second floor. Yes. We are away from civilization.Uh-huh. On the brighter side, I will shed some pounds from climbing the stairs.

But the whole thing is not that bad. Well at least I think it is. Actually, today was a good day. Probably the best first day I ever had. I used to hate first days but I kinda liked this day. I laughed alot and had a fun time with friends. Especially Luigi...which is our Chairman.haha. :P I am just hoping that everything will fall on their places. Well... actually not really. Because If everything will fall on their places, I will still be rank 20. (Yes, i think that's my proper place) And I so do not want that place. Its Hell!! So I will just hope that some things will fall on their proper places AND some won't. YAAAAY!!

I promise (ehem) that I will be in the top 10. Oh yeah I will be. Go Bitch!!!

No comments: