Sunday, June 04, 2006

Fillin' up the spaces

Okay, considering the fact that I made a horrible horrible post this morning (yes, the one you see below entitled "Dont Say goodbye. Say Goodnight") I will fill up my stupidity by giving you very good meaningful song lyrics courtesy of www.lyricsmansion.com . It's the song Breaking Free from the Disney movie High School Musical. I first heard it over the radio. The singers are not-so-good singers. I even thought the woman in the song was Hilary Duff. Yeah, It was that bad. Sorry Hilary. Anyway, read it.


Breaking Free

Were soaring.. flying .There is not a star in heaven that we cant reach
If were trying so were breaking free
You know the world can see us in a way that is different than who we are
Creating space between us til were separate hearts
But your faith it gives me strength.Strength to believe

Can you feel it building like a wave the ocean just cant control
Connected by a feeling in our very souls
Rising til it lifts us up so every one can see

Ohhhh running
Climbing to get to that place
To be all that we can be
Now is the time
So we are breaking free

More than hope
More than faith
This is true
This is fate

And together
We see it coming
More than you
More than me

Not a want but a need
Both of us breaking free.


Aww. I just love it. Anyway, I don't know how life would be now that Andrea and I are the only ones left. It's just depressing. Especially that I bonded very much with Abby. We're homebuddies. Everything is not what it's used to be. Yeah. Change is definitely inevitable.

No comments: