Sunday, June 18, 2006

The stupidity of Charisse

Oh my fuckin' gash!! We just had the screening for our school paper and i totally messed up. Hello?? Like what's wrong with me? The topic was really easy. What qualities should a youth posses in this moderntime? But I was in an OFF mode. I was experiencing those crappy block outs. God.. I am so stupid. I wrote one hell of a piece of crap.!! I am so sure that Im not going to get in. Well so much fror being a staff member :'C If i dont get in, its there loss not mine. haha. :p

Anyway, I am happy because my study habits are progresssing. YAAAY.. I even study even there is nothing to study.Nahaha. It feels good to realize that yourself is improving. Oh.. and by the way have I told you that I sleep not past 12 midnight? I sleep at around 10:30 to 11 pm since school started. I feel good vibes towards this new school year. I just hope that my vibes are right. (Usually, my vibes are never right) Another thing, I also eat healthy. For the past 5 days, all I eat for breakfast is quaker oatmeal :D There is nothing much to blog about. So I'll say goodbye now. Tootles.!!

No comments: