Monday, June 12, 2006

School jitters

Unfortunately, (with a little bit of fortune) the day after tomorrow will be the first day of school. It’s the big day. And probably the loudest day of the whole school year. I can already imagine how the day will go. People here and there will be screaming excitement at the reunion with their friends and have the adrenaline rush of it all. I plan to be fashionably late and create a grand entrance to make a first impression. Is that right? Hahaha. No. Seriously. I want to be a bit late so when I arrive, I won’t be looking for my friends since everyone is already there. Yaay. I don’t want to wait, you know.

I am not that thrilled to be in school again. But I'm used to the thought that sooner or later, I will be stuck in a classroom so might as well be open to the idea. whatever. Wait, what attitude is this?? I want to be in school!!! ... and study..er.. and stay up late studying... uhm.. do assignments and be frustrated. YAAAY! Back to school..Back to school..Back to school.

Seriously, I will do good this school year. Just read my past post entitled I am a tough Chick.
I wrote there all my plans and goals. Because you know, I really have to be goal-oriented. Alright. That's it. Till next time... if there is a next time.


PS. What will I miss most from summer??
My sister Abby. I spent most of my time with her and did what sisters do.Hahaha. I'll surely miss our sharing of ideas and 18 year-old talks. Love ya biatch.

No comments: