Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Eerie Silence

I couldn't stand this effin silence that is so creeping into our empty house right now. Yes. I am alone at the moment. Eating bread smudged with melted butter and lonely. I am very bored. I have nothing to do. The Queen of Mouths (my mother) is currently in Manila.My other sis and pop are my only companions. I don't even think I can call them companions since they don't talk. As if the three of us are invincible. Andrea's texting all the time and Papa's snoring most of the day. I tried to call my friends but sad to say their not home. Man. Why is everyone leaving??

To make things worse, I couldn't sleep at night. Hello?? What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe I have insomnia or something. I tried to sleep early last night (around 10pm) to train myself to discontinue being nocturnal but I just can't do it. It is very hard to change your lifestyle just in a snap. I mean I am a night person and definitely not an early bird.

I could not believe I am going to say this but... I want to go to school. I am so bored at home and just want to do something instead of just sleeping and eating.

Speaking of school, this coming days, I will file a leave of absence. Yep. I may not be able to blog that often. I am just going to give updates and blah blah. Well, that is if you care.

No comments: