Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Pink Fetish is so Yesterday

Holy crap. After just a month and a half, I am changing my skin again. Which means a lot of trouble.Well I just woke up one sunny day and my love for the color pink suddenly disappeared. Miracles really do happen. Another holy crap. In less than two weeks we'll be all back to the disgusting walls of our lousy school. Wait, what kind of attitude am i posing?? Okay okay.. school is back...Yaaay!! (sarcasm) Whatever.

Back to the change of skin... My new skin will be ready in no time. I'm still fixing it. Because you know, there's a lot of work involved in making a blog. A LOT of work. Plus, I still need to go to effin internet cafes to go online. Our internet connection is pretty sick lately. And worse, I just find it hard to concentrate on what Im doing since bitchy people are blabbing their mouths off in the vicinity. Holy Crap infinity.

I know i know, I sound like a grandma with all my grouchiness but what can I do?? What can a GIRL do?? If you were in my shoes you'd feel the same way.

You may not understand what the hell Im typing right now but there are alot of things I can't put here. There are just so many emotions in me. Whatever.

Oh by the way, I can't believe it but I am so hooked on PBB Teen. I'm not the kind of person that obsesses with some crappy thing. But I love it. Gash, I sound really cheap. I take it back. I hate them!!!

No comments: