Friday, May 19, 2006

I am a tough Chick

After a depressing,heart breaking million years, I am blogging again. Alleluia!! I am so happy that Im back on track. Well everything happens for a reason and the reason behind my absence is because our free unlimited Internet has expired. Can you believe it?? Well I couldnt at first. I had a violent reaction. I kept on connecting and connecting and connecting and I ended up failing. I was very sad. I was like Merlin finding for Nemo. You see Internet is a big part of me. I have a second life in the World Wide Web. Now that that crap has expired we have to go on prepaid which means limited hours of surfing. And I certainly do not want to live with such limitations. But as I have said earlier, everything happens for a reason. Perhaps this limitation thing Im going through is to make me realize that I was becoming an internet addict. Ala surfaholic. I really have to let reality sink in that I shouldnt revolve around the internet. Friendster, Blogger, multiply, blah blah blah… All of them are pieces of crap. I guess I can call this whole thing an intervention.

Not just an intervention for my www addiction but also for my school attitude. I have been thinking for quite a long time now that I should seriously progress and improve in terms of grades. I mean I totally wasted my sophomore year. It was a year of fun, friends and distraction. Well I have now all the fun I could get. Im going to be better this school year. No crushes, no Internet, no TV and most certainly no more sleeping past 12 midnight. Im going to train myself to live a simple life. It may sound like a lot of drastic changes in my lifestyle but if I dont do this, when will I?? Its now or never. I realized that my physical health has become a hindrance for me to concentrate on my goal. I mean, how can you focus on the discussion when you just want to sleep?? Sigh. I am also planning not to sit close to my friends because yall now what we girls do. Were gonna gossip and blab the whole day.

Im having second thoughts if I can do what Im blabbing here but I believe I can. Last time, I bought a fortune cookie at Chowking and the message says:

You can achieve anything as long as you set you mind to it. All you have to do is to start.

Dang. It is so true. Anyway, I gotta go. Tootles.

No comments: