Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Going on 30

This thing youre reading now is my * drumroll * 30th post. Yep. For four months I have created 30 emotional entries full of teenage angst. Wow. I have come a long way. Well this 30th post is nothing special. It is just the same old thing where in I tell the world how empty my days are. They are you know. I have not blogged for the past 6 days since there was totally nothing to blog about. I feel like I am just floating in this river of life. But since I am online, I might as well just type something. So I am updating you what’s new in my world.

First of all... I have to cross out Season 3 of The OC in my wishlist. Ta-dah!! It finally arrived in the Philippines. Its pilot episode aired in ETC last Tuesday. The episode was very heavy in drama. I admit I am sort of disappointed about it. I mean I waited for the 3rd season for like 6 months and the episode was not that impressive. I am starting to like One Tree Hill better than The OC. Oh... sorry OC guys.

Second...I am very pissed about this media hype towards The Da Vinci Code. Hello?? Why do they have to rate it 18?? It is after all a fictional movie. I have read the book and there is nothing to fuss about. I bet the folks who have watched the movie are pretty disappointed. I have read the reviews of movie critics and they are not that happy.
At the end of the day...only one person will be laughing his head off… the f*cking Dan Brown.

Third, I am totally digging Weezers new MTV. It is Island in the Sun. Its hot. Loves it. I am an official fan of Weezer.

Fourth, I feel anxious whenever I remember that schools starting in 20 days. Come to think of it I think it’s not going to be that bad. Agree?? Heck. Whatever.


ps. Starting today, my text colors will be black. Im tired of pink. :/

No comments: