Saturday, July 01, 2006

CAT woman

Currently eating: My new addiction—Quaker oatmeal (makes me poop everyday :D)


I just came home from friggin school. Phew! What a week this was (is the grammar right?). I am glad that June is ending. This month was full of frustrations. But not necessarily failures. I mean, I am kind of successful in some of my plans for the new school year (i.e. sleeping not past 12 mn). I just feel frustrated because this minth was a time for adjustment. Plus this month, I suffered the consequences of the stupidity I did in the previous school year. I do belive in the Filipino saying "Nasa huli ang pagsisisi".

One proof is today. Our school held it's annual Award's Day for the intellegent ones. I was very reluctant to go to school since all I'll feel is jealousy. And I was indeed right. All of my friends received medals and were grinning on stage while I was there with the crowd wishing I was in thier shoes. It's pure crap. The honor students were separated from the rest. I kept on thinking that I do belong with them. But of course, that is life. As I have said another post, my time will come. I am just going to pray that "my time" will come soon... Because feeling jealous of other's success is not the favorite feeling I want to feel.

But seriously.. I felt like crying.Hmm... maybe later.. in the bathroom. I'll sit down on the toilet.. either I'll poop (the effect of oatmeal.yaay) or pour out everything in a piece of tissue paper. Ironic.

Anyway, my title is Cat woman right? But why?

Well, sweety, it is because I am now an offical Charlie aspirant or whatever they call it. You know... CAT.. Citizenship Advancement Training. Its a requirement to pass high school. Usually its taken by fourth year studs but I'll take it up in my junior year (More benefits).

I may sound ditzy but its hard. You have to straighten your posture and I end up with a back ache. It also takes up time. We have a meeting or what we call as a form (shortcut for formation..obviously) every Wednesday and Thursday at 12:15 nn. How freaky is that?? Our dismissal is at 11:45 and we only have thirty minutes to eat,toothbrush and beautify ourselves. Time management is very essential.

The worst part is.. we have to call our "superiors" sir or ma'am. It's not easy. Especially if your superior is not worth respecting and calling sir.. or ma'am (this is where pride comes in).
But I will do it. And next year.. sophies.. you watch out.

Biatches!!


PS.. Next next week is our first Grading examinations.. so goodbye Blogger.. for a while.
HAPPY JULY 1 Ya'll..
:-* xoxo <3>

No comments: