Sunday, July 30, 2006

Winn-uh!!

Yahoo!! I won.. Officially the High School Student’s Affairs Organization SECRETARY. We had our induction yesterday..

It has been a week since I became the secretary and I feel very stressed out already. Lots of writing to do. . and typing too.. I have to admit, I kind of regret that I run.. Its just that I am very busy with schoolwork and now I am going to die with all these extra curricular activities. But I know that its my friggin responsibility because I was the one who got myself into this in the first place.

Anyway, I had a really good confession last Wednesday. Probably my best confession ever. I just poured everything out . I felt comfortable talking to the priest. He was a great one. Hmm… maybe I can have him as a spiritual adviser. He gave me meaningful life lessons… Unlike other priests, he had the time to tackle serious issues with you. We talked about what I feel towards others and other things I cant mention here. * wink *

I was definitely spiritually cleansed. I feel very happy because I was completely honest with my sins (okay..i kept some). One should really confess everything during confessions.

No comments: