Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am resting in Peace

Haay finally I am blogging again. I wasnt able to for almost 2 weeks because of our First Examinations. But I have to admit, I did not really miss blogging. Sorry.(Im thinking of quitting. No one appreciates what I write here. Well the hype of blogging hasn’t reached Bacolod City yet. Screw Bacolod!!)

First exams…. I prepared for it. But I guess no matter how you study or work hard for a grade you deserve… friggin things will always come your way and mess up with you. There will always be hindrances to your happiness. In my case they are the following:

*Stupid time limits. Hello?? 1 hour is not enough.Especially in Drafting. You have to draw and at the same time answer some crap. Gash.. like what happened a while ago in our Filipino exams. The bell rang and I haven’t even started in the last test and I skipped another previous test. My hands were trembling and to make it worst. the proctor was having a final countdown or something. Pff. . time constraints. . . they make our lives miserable.

*Mental Block and a sudden amnesia. I am always a victim of these. But fortunately, I didnt experience them during exams (Halleluiah! ! God is indeed merciful). . Then why put them here? I don’t know. . I just felt like typing them.

*Questions that from no one knows where. Teachers tend to include things that you didn’t take up. So you end up putting the wrong answers and a minus to your score. . Wtf ? ? How unfair is this ? Some teachers have evil bloods. (I know someone)

Anyway, there isnt really a use of discussing them because they’re just parts of history now. What I have to do is to pray that I get grades that I deserve. AND. . . if I dont… pray that I wont give up. I mean its just the start of the school year right? Okay. .okay. .my mind is having a shut down. Im talking nonsense now. Please forgive me.

No comments: