Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yees..yees..I am back!!

Forgive me for the cold,stupid,sarcastic post I have just made. I was just really tired that I felt like my brain shrunk. Bwahahaha...

But what I said were true. I am dead tired. I need to sleep.

Anyway, I am happy at this moment. My smile is as big as this. As in. I am currently loading the brushes I have just downloaded from
www.pootato.org and they are WOW. Super duper ganda.. [tagalog oh..]

I am learning how to use Photoshop because I really do want to make my own blog layouts. My current layout is really simple BECAUSE I have just started decoding it. But once I master Photoshop, you guys just watch out. [Bwahahaha]

Whenever I bloghop, I feel bad because man, their blogs look fantabuloso. People who can make blog layouts like the ones at
www.blogskins.com are for me [ehem] geniuses. It does not take a million years for me to learn something new. I am a fast learner [hehe] but somehow, I am like dumb and dumber when it comes to Photoshop. Ppfff..i want to work it like pro. But I cant.

Time..All I need is time.

Okay, now lets talk about the friggin exams.

Well what can I say? The word examination means torture to every student. Just hearing it already makes your heart skip a beat. * rolling eyes *

I am not an anti-exam-girl. Well.. okay.. a little. But I just dont like exams because of how it turns you into a caffeine-addict-pimple-faced-freak.I am not over-exaggerating.

I have zits on my face right now because i study and stay up as late as 1 in the morning. [Alleluia for Panoxyl, my shweetheart].

Man, i am so ranting right now. But thats the point of blogging right? So here is my list of the things i hate about exams.

1. Exams keep me away from my dearest blog.
2. I have to spend money for my photocopies.
3. I have to bring all my books home from my school locker. All 10 books. And i end up
looking like i am a refugee having books as my clothes.
4. I have to expand my memorizing powers to the highest limit.
5. After memorizing, I forget everything the next day.
6. I have to pay all my balances to get a permit. [not necessarily me..my mother actually]
7. I have to say no to the temptations of watching TV and blogging. [which i am not particularly good at]
8. I have to deal with pimples for staying up late.
9. Exams turn me into a control freak.
10. Exams make me grumpy.
11. I develop a panic disorder.
12. I have to cope up with the time limit.
13. I have to study and learn things which are not really revelant in the near future. [like drafting]
14. I have to apply time management. [im very bad at this]
15. I have to make guesses and decisions.
16. Block outs.
17. I cant take a bath. [When i am really busy, i dont take a bath.Bwahahaha]
18. Cramming. >:C
19. I cant have my siesta.
20. Exams just devour all my super powers. 8-/


I also wanted to make a list of What i like about exams but i just cant think of any. Although i have a tip for you:

Study on the floor.

I used to study on my bed but the softness of it makes want to sleep. So i decided to move to the floor. And its effective.Try it.

So now let me ask you, what do you hate and love about exams?

ps.
Thank you for all who left messages.
I heart you. :D

No comments: