Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Murder. Our periodic exams were like murder.


With tired eyes, tired soul, i am blogging. I missed this world. I missed my life online.

I only had 4 hours of sleep in the past three days and i should be sleeping right now.Seriously.
But here i am. Absorbing the radiation of my monitor and indulging myself to the sound of the keyboard keys. And i am happy. Ecstatic. Why should i bother sleeping if i cant sleep. Im having insomnia or what you call it. I just lay there, twisting back and forth, left and right, imagining things.But i just coud not sleep. I tried counting my sheeps. It didnt work. Why? Because i am just pathetically abnormal.

I sound tired am i? Yeah..with the looks of it, this post is empty, senseless and worthless.


*2 minutes of thinking*


Thats it. Im out. Ill be back when im fully charged. ~_~

No comments: