Monday, October 02, 2006

Before anything else...

Happy Birthday Sophie!!!
*finally reposted with corrections


the birthday girl,Sophie [center], along with moi and Nadine.Three fierce goddesses.hehehe



[mouse over picture for caption..the picture is blurry..pardon me.]
Man, youre turning sixteen and I am still 14?? Isnt that weird? So now im calling you lola.. Hafi bertdey lola!! Mwahaha..Shmayl!! Thank you for being my support system and for all the cream-o's you have given to me. I wish you all the goodnees this life could offer.Labyu!! Godpseed!!


Side comment from the blogger herself:
[Tired from a hard day of studying, I came home restlessly with the plan of doing my homework and sleeping early. But, I have to say, it is indeed a wonderful life. When I went inside our house, I was greeted with * drumroll * a tupperware of lechon!!!! But not only the usual meat or whatever you call it.. There was also a smaller tupperware of crispy lechon skin..Woohoo.!! I dont know where the heck it came from.. but one thing is certain, someones turning into a pig.Bwahahaha]

Another side comment:
[Im taking a break from the bloggingworld.I wont be blogging for the next two weeks because our second grading examinations are coming up. So this post will be long.Probably the longest post I have ever made. Enjoy it. Au revoir!!]


I know I said I will post new features every month here in my blog. But due to circumstances, I wasnt able to. I said three things:

1. I will feature something or someone I love at the moment.
2. I will post the lyrics and the video of the song stuck on my head
3. I will tell something juicy or new about myself every 30th of the month.


I only managed to do the second because it didnt require me to think.Hehehe.. I was just really tired to think.But now, my brain cells are fully charged [blame it to the lechon] and I am ready to unleash my super powers... Read on.

No comments: