Thursday, October 26, 2006

It is official. I am on a blog leave.

Since its sembreak, im spending my spare time hogging the computer, absorbing Photoshop and drooling over these very complicated codes-- all of these for the sake of my new blog.

May gulay, who knew this could be so hard?

Well, im expecting my super powers to come out anytime and help me get over this layout fiasco, but somehow, my super powers are disappointing me.

Powers? Where art thou?

Anyhoo... I have so much to tell you. But i am sadly holding my tongue and saving the details for my new blog.

Basta, so much happened yesterday.

Yesterday was one of my best days this year.

Also, i am going through a transformation. I am slow by slow wlaking toward Jesus.

I will just talk about everything when i get back.


ps.
i have a contest tomorrow. Pray for moi. Ü

No comments: