Monday, October 16, 2006

I always get away with things. [currently drinking Welch's grape juice]

Yes.. I do, i do. I woke up at 7.35 this morning and classes start at 7:15. I was really panicking. I thought of missing school but we have this very important event so i made up my mind to go to school and kept my fingers crossed that i can make my way through my magic. [bwahahaha]

Well, i got to school at 8!! I came almost one hour late. But, as i have said, my magic always works. I dont know, maybe i turn invisible or something.They did not notice moi. Haaay... tantananan-tanan
SUPER CHARING!!

Anyway, that important event was our annual SCORES or Students Congress of Recollects School. It is an inter-school [or in our case, inter-recollect-school] literary musical competition. Our school is the host for this year. Some of the students will also be hosts to the delegates from other recollect schools. They will provide house and lodging to them. I know, it sounds really exciting.

But i did not host. Its tiring and i have to socialize. I had enough of that. [ :D]

I was their tour guide though. The main reason why i wanted to tour them around campus is because i want to [ahhemm] see some cuties. But i realized that it was not right. I am not a flirt or anything so i just felt really stupid doing that. Stupid things stupid people do.

Haay..

And btw, i was really looking forward for this SCORES. I thought that something enchanting and magical will happen to me just like what happened to me when Bacolod City hosted the football category of SEAGAMES. [its a looong story]

But i guess those magical events in our life happen only once in a while.

About the SEAGAMES, its a loong story. But to summarize it, I [together with my few other crazy friends] went to Robinsons in a bus full of Thai football players. All guys. There were only 3 girls including me. How nice.. and dangerous.


This SCORES thing will last for a week. I will just wait for that magical moment. [heeheee]

ps.
thanks for the pipz who dropped by.

No comments: