Friday, April 21, 2006

Lovely Day

I woke up early this day, took a fresh morning bath and immediately faced the computer. Well, here I am. Blogging. Yesterday was a very lonely day. Electricity and water went out. I can still remember how things happened so fast. I was watching Average Joe 4 when the cable suddenly disappeared.The TV displayed gray sparky streaks or something. I felt bummed of course. I expected it to come back after a little while but the TV shut down. I opened a faucet and nothing was coming out of it. I just hated it. Terrible terrible day. I wanted to sleep the whole day but you can hardly sleep when a gallon of sweat is dripping from your face. Electricity went back at 5 pm. Now I know, I can't live without cable TV.

Oh well, as you can see, I changed my blog layout. My old one was too shabby. What was I even thinking when I decided to use it? The color was so not me and the tagboard looked outdated. It was a plain jane. I grew tired of it.
The current blogskin I am using is totally rockin'. The pastel shade of pink gives it a "home-y" feeling. Plus, the entire layout is very organized. There are individual links for the entries, profile, and tagboard. Not to mention the display space is big enough for the pictures I'll be posting. How cool is that?? Of course, I got it from www.blogskin.com . Get awesome. Visit blogskin now.

Below are some of the other skins I tried to choose from.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This one is nice but the white background makes it look all empty and boring.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I find this one too childish. The display space is too small. My sister is using this blogskin.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This skin is pretty cool but it has this "dark aura". There is also no space for a tagboard.

Speaking of tagboard, I am now using a cbox. It's prettier. If you're planning to make a blog, I suggest you use a cbox. Tagboards are really boring. www.cbox.ws

Hey, why don't you try mine and post a message. Anyway, I'll try to post more later. Tootles!!

No comments: