Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Same old

I know I mentioned that I want this summer to be different but somehow, things just don't turn out the way I want them to. It is as if I live in a cycle that goes on and on. My summer days are quite the same and stereotypical. What a Bummer!!!

Anyway, last Monday, I happened to stumble upon this really cool show. It's "Project Runway". I've heard about it before but I thought it was just another reality show. Well it is but I love it.

Image hosting by TinyPic


It's a show dedicated to give designer hopefuls a shot at fame and fortune as they compete in weekly challenges and are given all the resources of a top designer to prepare a competitive runway show for the next New York Fall Fashion Week. The weekly challenges are really interesting. Yesterday, they were tasked to create the dreamy wedding gowns of their model clients. Gosh, models are such self-absorbing airheads.This week, they'll make swimsuits that can also be used as evening wear. Not to mention, they are only given 48 hours to complete their wardrobe. I guess I found the show that is perfectly for me.

Today, my sister Abby will be flying home at 4 pm. Woohooo!!! I miss her so much. She's in college.Specifically in UP Diliman.How cool is that? She's the Smartypants in the bunch. I haven't seen her for like 3 months. She comes home during Christmas and Sembreaks only.
Well, at least now that she's home, they're something to do....gossip!

No comments: