Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This week is Holy

Yesterday marked the start of Holy Week. It was Palm Sunday and i missed it! I was sick yesterday. I was bedridden the whole morning. I felt like dying. But eventually, my healing powers came out and I am perfect right now. Anyway, I totally think it's time for some gossip right now so here are the scoops:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The Spears family recently had a family reunion to celebrate Jamie Lynn's 15th birthday. Everyone was all dressed up and having fun. I love Jamie's dress worn with those white flats. Jamie's fashion is so like Brit's but in this pic, she's rockin'. To tell you, I think Jamie is a lame actress. I hate her. I hate all the Spears. That's all.. :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The Olsen twins are again out in LA. Mk is disguised as an old man together with her piggy,bald bodyguard. She looks awful. She is a stick figure. I like her green Balenciaga bag though.
Ashley is not disguised however. Her shoes are caliente. As you can see, the Olsen twins love fat bodyguards. Lol.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I honestly think Rachel Bilson as a girlfriend is such a brat. Look at the picture!!! It was taken at THE OC set which I am a big fan of. But they look cute together. Check out Adam's hawt hawt underwear expose.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Look at this ridiculous picture of Lindsay Lohan wearing a skull cap. She looks very skinny. You know what, I suddenly became anti-stupid girls after watching Pink's hot new MTV. She is so true about the whole video.


Pictures from Pinkisthenewblog.com


Anyway, I managed to watch 13 movies last week. Courtesy of Video City and HBO. Here's the list....

*Flightplan
*The Notebook
*Sacred Planet
*Mr. & Mrs. Smith
*A lot like Love
*The Island
*Just like Heaven
*Black Knight
*The Cave
*Gothika
*Chasing Liberty
*Mermaids


Among them, my top 5 faves are: The notebook, A lot like Love, The Island, Just like Heaven and Gothika.
Chasing Liberty is over rated. I don't like it. The ending is so fecth. I'm very disappointed.
The Island is just phenomenal. The plot is amazing. God, I love it. Its one of my favorite movies.

A lot like Love's soundtrack is very nice. I am currently downloading it.
So that's it for now. I still have to take a bath..wuhahaha..Ciao. :P

No comments: