Saturday, August 12, 2006

We live in a city of Devils

I am currently listening Yellowcard's City of Devils and I dont know, just felt like using it as my title. Yeah.. in a city of devils we live..

I feel emotional a while ago... hmm... tantrums.. just lay their on my bed. Staring blankly at the ceiling. Lost in my thoughts.

Haha. With the things Im mentioning here, you're probably thinking I had a bad day. Well if you look at it, today was a good day. Although my white school socks were like hell with mud from our football field in PE class, its still a good day. I didnt flunk our Geometry seatwork and delivered a good speech in Tech. English.. Btw, my speech was the Gettysburg Address by Abraham Lincoln. Love that speech.

I am posting something here because it has been a million years since i lasted posted. What can i do? There's not much to blog about. My days are same same.

Anyway, I am really loving this school year. Im bonding with my classmates I did not have the chance to bond with in my second year. After class, some of us stay behind and someone would start a conversation about a juicy topic and so we talk and have a lots of laughs. Really. There are alot of people inside our four-sided classroom I want to get to know more. There is something more behind every person, right?

Haay.... to sum it all up.. I am happy :D . With the way this school year is turning out, who isnt?
Well I may encounter problems like rushing deadlines and flunked quizzes and i would feel suicidal but at the end of the day, I am happy.

I hope this new found happiness will last.


Ps..
Its raining day and night.
Sunshine, where are you?

No comments: