Sunday, August 27, 2006

I am like this happy

Yaayy!!!! I am done. So what do you think?

Well, at first, I thought that Adobe PS was very very weird and hard but like i told you before, im not the kind of person who takes a million years to figure out something(humility aside) and yes, after 3 days, i have cracked the Adobe Code. And i am darn happy. I thought id never be able to finish my layout since the code was giving me such a hard time. But with a gift from Heaven ( yes, i prayed that my template wont be a mess.hmm.. the power of prayer) i have conquered.

Golly, i am overreacting. I know. But this is just an achievement because i used to rely on www.blogskins.com and now i am independent.

The concept of this skin is all about the different perceptions of people on me. The multicolored pictures signify their different impressions. Pink, black blue.. whatever.

Just try to read between the lines and youll get it. ;D
Please post in my cbox if youve got something to say. You will really make me happy.
Violent reactions are accepted.


Ps.
I have a big problem.

No comments: