Thursday, February 02, 2006

A waiting princess


Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket


Wow. Time flies really fast.Really really fast. I was just decorating our christmas tree and was building up my holiday fats and now, it's February!(sadly, I haven't lost my holiday fats. *sniff*) A while ago, I was walking down the hallways of a college building in school. I noticed there were pink hearts and cupids posted on the bulletin boards. There was even one with a boy-girl-kissing paper cut out. Love is in the air once again. Literally. Take a deep breath and you can actually smell the fragrance of love.(whatever that is.) The much awaited Valentine's day is coming. Haaay.. i feel depressed. It's Feb and i have nowhere to go. Still alone as usual. To tell you, i never liked that day. I mean, while everone's blushing and receiving roses from their beaus and being all mushy, I'm the one just sitting on a corner,observing, faking a smile and pretending to have a great time when in fact, it feels like hell. Hey, im not jealous. I just feel well, out of place.(okay,okay, i lil bit jealous.) On Feb 14, there's going to be alot of faking to do. Its gonna be a long day.Long,long day. Mr. Cupid's arrow always misses me and the lovebug doesn't feel like biting me or contaminating me with the so-called L.O.V.E epidemic.

Oh well, the loveless me. Hmmm... maybe im just the type of girl that doesn't want to kiss too many frogs because maybe, maybe she'll get cooties later on. Yeah, i hate cooties.Gross. So, on V-day, you know where to find me. I'll be in my little corner waiting. Waiting for my somewhat lost prince to finally find his way to my sad heart.
Image hosting by PhotobucketTo my prince: "Im tired of being alone. So hurry and get here."

No comments: