Sunday, February 12, 2006

The downfalls of exams



Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by PhotobucketFinally exams are over. I can now breathe. Tell me about it, it is just so so irksome to study all day. My memory was overused. My eye bags and pimples grew like crazy. Plus, whenever it’s exams, I absolutely turn into one unhealthy chick considering the amount of caffeine I consume from the ever-stimulating Nescafe.

Last Thursday was even worse. It was the moment of truth. The results were given out. I prayed the night before. I asked God to please, please have pity on this little girl, on bended knees, (okay, I wasn’t really on bended knees. I was Indian sitting) begging for a miracle to happen. But, somehow, miracles sometimes aren’t meant to take place in just a snap. So, the fruits of my labor were, voila, totally spirit-crushing results. Disappointed, as usual. Injustice, that’s what I always get. To sum it all up, exams are hell.

Anyway, it’s all in the past now. This grading period, I’m giving my best shot (yeah right) to pull up my class rank. I mean, from 10 it became 15 and last grading period, it degraded to 16. :c I know I’m smarter than those kids. I am just well, lazy. I’m the epitome of lazy people with the “potential”. Omg. I think I’m turning into a total sloth. Pff… Complicated world. Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: