Thursday, February 16, 2006

Back on the Diet Avenue



Image hosting by PhotobucketToday, I started dieting again. I mean, my fats are accumulating. They're unacceptable for a girl like moi. Plus, summer's fast approaching and I need to improve my tummy.

The sad part is, it's a breeze to build up fats and it is like learning Hebrew to lose them. For a food-lover like me, it is like murder! Food is my guilty pleasure. When I'm bored, I eat. When i pass by the fridge, I eat. When I see pictures of food, I eat. I think im overeating. Really depressing!!!

In fact, I have the worst dieting history. I have tried to diet before and they all crashed. I did improper diets. You know, the "sky flakes" and "fruitarian" diet. In the long run, I realized that I was killing myself. I was starving like a skinny little street dog. Good thing a did not end up being an anorexic bitch. Euw.

Today, I am going to have a proper and correct diet. A low-carb and obviously low-calorie one. I'll limit my calorie intake to a thousand and just eat a half cup of rice. Listing down everything that I put into my mouth is also a great thing to avoid cheating. Well, as for now, all I can do is to build up my strength so that I can say no to tempations of food. Duh. Discipline is a must!Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: